Raising Awareness package
For environmental groups or dive operators.
Price includes GST.
Whether you are an individual or an educator, our education materials provide you with everything you need to get involved in protecting reefs.
- Book: ‘Coral Reefs and Climate Change: the Guide for Education and Awareness’ (264 pages)
- DVD: ‘Coral Reefs and Climate Change: Educational Video Series’ (22 short videos)
- Activity CD: Coral Reefs and Climate Change’ (contains DIY kit, seminar and other resources)
- Monitoring materials: 10 x Coral Health Chart, waterproof data slate, pencil and full instructions
- 2 x stick on thermometers
- Promotional materials: 10 x CoralWatch sticker, postcard, ‘Get Involved’ flyer; 1 x ‘Get Involved in CoralWatch today’ poster (29 x 42 cm)
- 2 x “Virtual Reef” poster (72 x 36cm)
- “Frequently Asked Questions” flyer
- Scientific paper describing development and validation of the Coral Health Chart
- CoralWatch bag
||30 × 25 × 6 cm