Ultimate Teaching package
For classrooms and larger books.
Price includes GST.
Whether you are an individual or an educator, our education materials provide you with everything you need to get involved in protecting reefs.
- Book: ‘Coral Reefs and Climate Change: the Guide for Education and Awareness’ (264 pages)
- DVD: ‘Coral Reefs and Climate Change: Educational Video Series’ (22 short videos)
- Workbook: “Coral Reefs and Climate Change” (128 pages contains 20 classroom and field activities)
- Activity CD: Coral Reefs and Climate Change’ (contains DIY kit, seminar and other resources)
- Monitoring materials: 25 x Coral Health Chart, waterproof data slate, pencil and full instructions
- 5 x stick on thermometers
- Promotional materials: 25 x CoralWatch sticker, postcard, ‘Get Involved’ flyer; 1 x ‘Get Involved in CoralWatch today’ poster (29 x 42 cm)
- 2 x “Virtual Reef” poster (72 x 36cm)
- Booklet “Virtual Reef” – 45 page pictorial representation about using the Coral Health Chart during a bleaching event
- Booklet “Virtual Lab” – 23 page booklet outlining the scientific development of the Coral Health Chart
- “Frequently Asked Questions” flyer
- Scientific paper describing development and validation of the Coral Health Chart
- Packed in document folder and CoralWatch bag
||30 × 25 × 6 cm