Welcome to the new CoralWatch interactive data map, providing a comprehensive view of
coral health data worldwide. All survey results, including potential bleaching results are
shown through informative graphs.
Events and Resources
24-28 February 2024 – CoralWatch 7th Ambassador workshop on Heron Island – applications closed
14 March 2024 – Moreton Bay Teacher Workshop
Download more info here
Utila Dive Centre Honduras
Come Join our Watch
- Become a citizen scientist and CoralWatch member.Get ready, its easy.
- Follow us on social media, like us on facebook, instagram and x and receive updates about the reef.
- Save reefs from home. The biggest threat to reefs is climate change. Help reduce carbon emmisions, choose a more sustainable lifestyle.
- Please share CoralWatch within your networks, we need more eyes on the reef. The reef needs us all!
- Support our citizen science initiative dedicated, through volunteers, to monitoring the health of coral around the world, in over 130 countries. Donate now
There are not enough scientists to monitor all the world’s reefs.
CoralWatch provides many opportunities to bring the reef into the classroom.
Attend an event and share your reef experiences with others.